- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 16 (1 1/2 pounds) small new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 3-inch pieces
- Heat oven to 400°.
- In a large ovenproof skillet with a lid, heat the olive oil over high heat. Add the potatoes, salt, and pepper. Cook the potatoes until golden, stirring occasionally, about 7 minutes.
- Cover the skillet and place in the oven until the potatoes are fork tender, about 25 minutes.
- Add the asparagus to the skillet and roast uncovered for 10 to 13 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve with Sole with Almond and Wine Sauce.