- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bulb fennel, cut into wedges
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2pounds skinless cod or some other firm white fish fillets
- 1/2teaspoon ground coriander
- 1cup couscous
- 2cups flat-leaf spinach (1 1/2 ounces), chopped
- Heat oven to 400° F. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the fennel, onion, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook, tossing frequently, until beginning to soften, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the wine.
- Season the cod with the coriander and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and nestle in the vegetables. Transfer the skillet to oven and roast until the cod is opaque throughout, 8 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the couscous according to the package directions. Fluff with a fork and fold in the spinach. Serve with the cod and vegetables.