fresh lemon juice
chopped fresh parsley
green beans, trimmed
8-ounce piece of Feta cheese (not crumbled)
large beefsteak tomatoes, sliced 1/2-inch thick
fresh thyme leaves, or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
kosher salt and black pepper
dry bread crumbs
- In a small bowl, combine 4 tablespoons of the oil, the lemon juice, capers, and parsley. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until just tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Drain and run under cold water.
- Cut the Feta into 4 slices. Set aside to drain on paper towels.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Season the tomato slices with thyme, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until lightly browned, about 1 minute per side.
- Wipe out the skillet and heat the remaining tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Coat the Feta in bread crumbs and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Arrange the arugula, tomatoes, beans, and Feta on plates and drizzle with the vinaigrette.