- 8ounces orzo (1⁄2 box)
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 3tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2teaspoon crushed red pepper
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/4pounds small zucchini (3 to 4), cut into thin half-moons
- 8ounces Feta, crumbled (2 cups)
- 1/4cup chopped fresh dill
- Cook the orzo according to the package directions. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, red pepper, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the zucchini and let marinate, tossing occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- Add the orzo, Feta, and dill to the zucchini mixture and toss to combine.