Orecchiette With Roasted Broccoli and Walnuts
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve ¾ cup of the cooking water, drain the pasta, and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, on a rimmed baking sheet, toss the broccoli, walnuts, oil, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Roast, tossing once, until the broccoli is tender, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Toss the pasta with the broccoli mixture, butter, and ½ cup of the reserved pasta water. (Add more water if the pasta seems dry.)
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan before serving.
- Per Serving
- Calories 643Calories From Fat 45%
- Protein 73g
- Sugar 6g
- Fiber 32g
- Carbohydrate 73g
- Fat 32g
- Sat Fat 8g
- Sodium 405mg
- Cholesterol 20mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .