Orange-Glazed Drumsticks With Green Beans
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400º F. In a small bowl, mix the marmalade and chili-garlic sauce.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Roast on a foil-lined baking sheet until cooked through, 30 to 35 minutes, brushing with the marmalade mixture during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the green beans until tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Drain and toss with the butter and 1⁄4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the chicken and muffins.
- Per Serving
- Calories 542
- Fat 16g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 102mg
- Sodium 974mg
- Protein 37g
- Carbohydrate 64g
- Fiber 7g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .