Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 orange wedge
- 2 1/2 cups sparkling wine
- 3/4 cup mango nectar
- 1 teaspoon orange bitters
- orange zest twists, for garnish
- Place the sugar on a small plate. Rub the rims of 4 Champagne flutes with the orange wedge, then dip the rims in the sugar to coat.
- In a large pitcher, combine the wine, mango nectar, and bitters. Serve in the prepared flutes; garnish each with an orange zest twist.
Looking for an affordable sparkling wine for mixing in cocktails? Try a Cava from Spain or a Prosecco from Italy.