6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
finely grated orange zest plus 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
chopped fresh oregano
plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
grape tomatoes, halved
pitted kalamata olives, halved
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken with the zest, half the scallions, 2 tablespoons oregano, 1 tablespoon oil, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, 2 tablespoons oil, the remaining scallions and oregano, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until golden, 8 to 9 minutes per side. Add the orange juice during the last minute of cooking.
- Meanwhile, cook the bulgur according to the package directions. Toss with the tomato mixture; serve with the chicken.