Open-Face Turkey and Nectarine Sandwiches
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 thick slices crusty bread
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced roasted turkey breast
- 2 nectarines, pitted and thinly sliced
- 6 ounces Brie, sliced
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 bunches arugula or one 5-ounce package
- 1/2 small sweet onion (such as Vidalia), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Spread the honey mustard evenly over the bread.
- Top with the turkey, nectarine slices, and Brie. Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the arugula, onion, oil, and ½ teaspoon salt. Serve with the sandwiches.
- Per Serving
- Calories 467Calories From Fat 41%
- Protein 32g
- Carbohydrate 40g
- Sugar 14g
- Fiber 4g
- Fat 22g
- Sat Fat 8g
- Sodium 1672mg
- Cholesterol 81mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .