- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 thick slices crusty bread
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced roasted turkey breast
- 2 nectarines, pitted and thinly sliced
- 6 ounces Brie, sliced
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 bunches arugula or one 5-ounce package
- 1/2 small sweet onion (such as Vidalia), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Spread the honey mustard evenly over the bread.
- Top with the turkey, nectarine slices, and Brie. Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the arugula, onion, oil, and ½ teaspoon salt. Serve with the sandwiches.