Open-Face Salmon BLTs
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate.
- Wipe out the skillet and heat the oil over medium heat. Season the salmon with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Cook until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Spread the bread with the mayonnaise and top with lettuce, tomato, salmon, and bacon.
- Per Serving
- Calories 321Calories From Fat 147
- Fat 16g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 44mg
- Sodium 516mg
- Protein 19g
- Carbohydrate 22g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 59mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the BLTs with potato salad. Cook 1 pound baby potatoes in simmering salted water until tender; drain and quarter. Whisk together ¼ cup red wine vinaigrette and 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard. Toss with the potatoes.