- 4 slices bacon
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 42-ounce pieces skinless salmon fillet
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 slices country bread, toasted
- 2tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 pieces Boston lettuce
- 1 beefsteak tomato, sliced
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate.
- Wipe out the skillet and heat the oil over medium heat. Season the salmon with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Cook until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Spread the bread with the mayonnaise and top with lettuce, tomato, salmon, and bacon.