One-Pot Salmon With Snap Peas and Rice
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Mix the rice and 2 ⅓ cups water in a medium skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice the salmon on a diagonal into four ¾-inch-thick pieces. Season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- After the rice has cooked for 10 minutes, place the salmon on top. Cover and cook 7 minutes more.
- Scatter the peas over the salmon and rice. Cover and cook until the rice and peas are tender and the salmon is opaque and beginning to flake, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix the soy sauce, scallions, vinegar, ginger, and sugar in a small bowl. Spoon the sauce over the salmon, rice, and peas.
- Per Serving
- Calories 418Calories From Fat 19%
- Protein 32g
- Carbohydrate 49g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 2g
- Fat 9g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Sodium 706mg
- Cholesterol 72mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
If you can’t find fresh sugar snap peas, use frozen garden peas instead.