- 1/2 cup green olives
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 smashed garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- broccoli florets, fennel wedges, carrot sticks, and radishes for dipping
- In a medium saucepan, combine the olives, oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, thyme, and salt.
- Cook over medium heat, gently stirring, until just warm, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and serve with broccoli florets, fennel wedges, carrot sticks, and radishes.