- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats, such as Quaker
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups raspberry jam
- Heat oven to 350° F. Place the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and butter in the bowl of a food processor and pulse several times until the ingredients are combined and a crumbly dough is formed. Add the oats and lemon zest. Pulse quickly twice to combine.
- Press 2/3 of the dough firmly into a greased 9-by-13-inch pan. Spread the jam evenly over the crust. Sprinkle the remaining dough over the jam, gently pressing down.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Cool completely, about 2 hours. Cut into 24 bars. Store in airtight containers