- 1 1-pound piece boneless, skinless salmon
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 3/4 pound lo mein noodles
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1 pound baby bok choy, sliced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 red chili (such as Fresno), chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, torn
- Heat oven to 425° F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine the salmon and 1/4 cup of the teriyaki sauce in a bowl. Toss to coat. Let marinate for 20 minutes. Transfer the salmon to the prepared baking sheet. (Discard the extra marinade.) Roast until opaque throughout, 12 to 14 minutes. Flake into large pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Whisk together the oil, lime juice, the remaining 3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add the bok choy, scallions, chili, and mint and toss to combine.
- Serve the noodles topped with the salmon, slaw, and any remaining dressing.