- 1 pound skinless tilapia fillets (about 2)
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- kosher salt and black pepper
- ketchup or tartar sauce, for serving (optional)
- Heat oven to 400° F. Cut the fish into 3-by-½-inch-thick sticks (about 24). In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oil, paprika, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Coat the fish sticks in the bread crumb mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere, and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until crisp and opaque throughout, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with ketchup or tartar sauce, if desired.