- ½ cup chopped dried apricots
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups rolled oats, toasted
- ½ cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
1. Place the chopped apricots in a small bowl with enough cool water to cover. Let stand 30 minutes, then drain and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Stir together the peanut butter, honey, and brown sugar in a medium-size heavy-duty saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until mixture begins to bubble around the edges and sugar is completely melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Add the oats, coconut, salt, and chopped apricots; stir well to fully incorporate. Cool 10 minutes.
3. Dampen hands, and shape mixture into about 24 (1½-inch) balls. Place cookies on parchment paper-lined baking sheets and chill 1 hour. To store, refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week.