Mustard-Roasted Chicken With Vegetables
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Combine the mustard, soy sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat.
- Combine the carrots, fennel, onion, thyme, oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a roasting pan.
- Nestle the chicken among the vegetables. Roast until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Divide the chicken and vegetables among individual plates.
- Per Serving
- Calories 389Calories From Fat 33%
- Fat 14g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 153mg
- Sodium 1079mg
- Carbohydrate 14g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 49g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Maille Old Style Whole Grain Dijon Mustard has a clean, pure flavor that gives roasts a not-too-spicy coating. It's also delicious in dressings.