- 4 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- 2tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1teaspoon olive oil
- 1teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 slices bacon, cut-up
- 1 10-ounce bag frozen peas
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat the oven to 450° F. Place the salmon fillets on a rimmed baking sheet. Combine the Dijon mustard, olive oil, and thyme. Spread on the salmon and roast until opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Brown the bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat, 12 to 14 minutes. Add the peas and ¼ teaspoon each kosher salt and black pepper; cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with the salmon.