Mustard-Broiled Salmon With New Potato Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Adjust oven rack to 6 inches below heat source. Heat broiler.
- Place the potatoes in a pot, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil. Add 1 teaspoon salt, reduce heat, and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain, run under cold water, then cut into quarters.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the crème fraîche, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Stir in the potatoes and fennel.
- Place the salmon on a parchment- or foil-lined baking sheet. In a bowl, combine the mustard and remaining lemon juice. Spread over the top of the salmon.
- Broil the salmon until it is the same color throughout, 6 to 8 minutes, depending on the thickness.
- Divide the salmon and salad among individual plates and sprinkle with the dill.
- Per Serving
- Calories 489
- Fat 20g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 124mg
- Sodium 672mg
- Carbohydrate 35g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 39g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .