- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1pound button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1cup corn kernels (cut fresh from 1 ear or frozen)
- 4 small flour tortillas
- 1cup shredded Monterey Jack (4 ounces)
- 2cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2cup store-bought fresh salsa
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, poblano, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook, tossing occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and the liquid has nearly evaporated, 6 to 8 minutes. Stir in the corn.
- Heat broiler. Brush the tortillas with the remaining tablespoon of oil and place on a baking sheet. Broil until crisp, 1 minute per side.
- Top with the cheese and broil until melted, about 1 minute. Top with the vegetables, lettuce, and salsa.