Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound mixed mushrooms (such as cremini, button, and shiitake), sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1 cup grated mozzarella (4 ounces)
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 350° F with a rack in the lowest position.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and thyme and cook, tossing occasionally, until browned and tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Brush a baking sheet with the remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Roll and stretch the dough into a large oval and place on the prepared sheet. Top with the mozzarella, sautéed mushrooms, and onion.
- Bake the pizzette until the mozzarella is melted and the crust is golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 234
- Fat 18g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 22mg
- Sodium 648mg
- Protein 14g
- Carbohydrate 30g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 152mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Make it a meal: Serve the pizzette with a green salad tossed with your favorite vinaigrette. To prep ahead, assemble the pizzette (but do not bake) up to 6 hours in advance; refrigerate, covered. Bake as directed.