- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- cornmeal, for the baking sheets
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta
- 4 ounces mushrooms, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- Heat oven to 475° F. Shape the dough into 4 rounds and place on 2 cornmeal-dusted baking sheets.
- Dividing evenly, top the rounds with the ricotta, mushrooms, and peas; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake until the crust is golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes. Dividing evenly, top with the basil and thyme.