- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the baking sheets
- all-purpose flour, for the work surface
- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella, grated (about 2 cups)
- 4 ounces cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 5 ounces mixed greens (about 6 cups)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Heat oven to 425° F. Brush 2 large baking sheets with oil. On a lightly floured surface, shape the dough into four 8-inch rounds and place on the baking sheets.
- Dividing evenly, top the rounds with the marinara sauce, mozzarella, mushrooms, and onion; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bake, rotating the baking sheets halfway through, just until the crust begins to brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Carefully crack an egg on top of each pizza and return to oven. Bake, rotating the baking sheets halfway through, until the egg whites are set, 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss the greens with the vinegar, the 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the pizzas.