Muenster, Avocado, and Sprouts on Sourdough
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 8 ounces sliced Muenster cheese
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 cup sprouts, such as alfalfa or radish
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Make 4 sandwiches with the cheese, avocados, sprouts, and bread. Spread ½ tablespoon of butter on the top and bottom of each sandwich.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and cook until the sandwiches are golden and the cheese has melted, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Per Serving
- Calories 825Calories From Fat 395
- Fat 44g
- Sat Fat 21g
- Cholesterol 85mg
- Sodium 1,197mg
- Protein 30g
- Carbohydrate 81g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 9g
- Iron 5mg
- Calcium 481mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .