Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 9-ounce package chocolate wafer cookies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 pints coffee ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup hot fudge sauce, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup chopped salted roasted peanuts
- Heat oven to 350° F. In a food processor, process the wafer cookies until fine crumbs form. Add the butter, sugar, and salt and pulse until moistened.
- Press the cookie mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate, using a straight-sided dry measuring cup to help. Bake until dry and set, 10 to 12 minutes (if the crust puffs while baking, press it down gently). Let cool completely.
- Spread the ice cream in the prepared crust and freeze, covered, until firm, at least 1 hour and up to 3 days.
- Before serving, remove the pie from freezer and let rest for 5 minutes. Drizzle with the fudge sauce and sprinkle with the peanuts. Serve with additional fudge sauce for drizzling.
- Per Serving
- Calories 497
- Fat 30g
- Sat Fat 16g
- Cholesterol 63mg
- Sodium 348mg
- Protein 8g
- Carbohydrate 53g
- Sugar 34g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 135mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
For easy slicing, run your knife under hot water for a few seconds, then dry. Repeat as necessary.