- 1 9-ounce package chocolate wafer cookies
- 6tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2tablespoons sugar
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 3pints coffee ice cream, softened
- 1/4cup hot fudge sauce, plus more for serving
- 1/4cup chopped salted roasted peanuts
- Heat oven to 350° F. In a food processor, process the wafer cookies until fine crumbs form. Add the butter, sugar, and salt and pulse until moistened.
- Press the cookie mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate, using a straight-sided dry measuring cup to help. Bake until dry and set, 10 to 12 minutes (if the crust puffs while baking, press it down gently). Let cool completely.
- Spread the ice cream in the prepared crust and freeze, covered, until firm, at least 1 hour and up to 3 days.
- Before serving, remove the pie from freezer and let rest for 5 minutes. Drizzle with the fudge sauce and sprinkle with the peanuts. Serve with additional fudge sauce for drizzling.