- 1 cup orzo
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest, plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup halved snap peas
- 8 ounces bocconcini (fresh mozzarella balls), halved
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as dill, tarragon, and chives)
- Cook the orzo according to the package directions. Drain and let cool.
- Whisk together the oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add the cherry tomatoes, snap peas, bocconcini, herbs, and orzo and toss to combine.