- 5tablespoons olive oil
- 8 small chicken cutlets (1½ pounds total)
- 1teaspoon ground cumin
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 5ounces baby spinach
- 2cups cilantro leaves
- 4 carrots, peeled into strips
- 1/2cup raisins
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with the cumin, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. In batches, cook the chicken until golden brown and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Cut into strips.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, red pepper, the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken, spinach, cilantro, carrots, and raisins with the dressing.