- 2tablespoons molasses
- 2tablespoons brown sugar
- 1tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2pounds pork tenderloin (about 2 tenderloins)
- 1/4cup chicken broth
- Heat oven to 450° F. In a small bowl, combine the molasses, brown sugar, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper and mix well.
- Place the pork in a roasting pan and pour the molasses glaze over the meat, turning to coat evenly.
- Roast the pork in oven, turning after 10 minutes.
- Roast 10 minutes more or until the meat registers 160° F on an instant-read thermometer. Remove from oven, cover with foil, and let rest 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour the drippings from the pan into a small saucepan. Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer until thickened, 3 to 5 minutes. Slice the tenderloins and serve with the sauce.