- 1/4 cup wasabi-coated green peas
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1/4 cup ground gingersnaps (about 5 cookies)
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon whole fennel seeds
- 2 11-ounce logs goat cheese
- Grind the peas in a food processor or crush them in a resealable plastic bag. Spread the crumbs on a plate. Repeat these steps for the granola, then the gingersnaps. Combine the Parmesan and fennel on another plate.
- Shape the cheese into balls, working with about 1 rounded tablespoon at a time. Roll the balls in the coatings.