Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 1/2 cups cantaloupe chunks
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups honeydew chunks
- 1 tablespoon limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 mint leaves
- In a blender, puree the cantaloupe and orange juice until smooth. Divide the mixture among the pop molds or paper cups. Freeze until the top becomes firm, 30 minutes.
- Puree the honeydew, limeade, and mint. Remove the molds from freezer and top with the honeydew mixture. Cover and freeze until firm, 3 hours.
- Per Serving
- Calories 36Calories From Fat 4%
- Calcium 6.84mg
- Carbohydrate 8.87g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fat 0.14g
- Fiber 0.71g
- Iron 0.16mg
- Protein 0.59mg
- Sat Fat 0.04g
- Sodium 14.35mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Dixie cups are the best makeshift molds, but you can also experiment with tart tins, ice-cube trays, and conical water-cooler cups. If you use cups, insert wooden sticks into the semifrozen pops after 90 minutes in the freezer.