- 1 1/2 cups plain instant couscous
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Place the couscous in a large bowl and add 2 cups boiling water. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 5 minutes. Uncover and fluff with a fork.
- Add the oil, lemon juice, zucchini, tomato, mint, raisins, and 1 teaspoon salt. Toss until well combined.