- ½ batch Graham Cracker Cookies (recipe link below), omitting the bittersweet chocolate and incorporating all of the graham cracker pieces into the dry ingredients.
- 24 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 48 Hershey’s kisses
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Scoop ½ tablespoon cookie dough into the cups of two nonstick mini-muffin pans. Use your thumb to create an indentation in the center of each. Bake for 8 minutes.
3. Remove the pans from the oven and place ½ marshmallow, cut side down, into the indentation of each cookie. Return to the oven and bake for two more minutes, until the marshmallows are slightly puffed.
4. Remove the pans from the oven. While the marshmallows are still warm, press a Hershey’s kiss into the center of each marshmallow. Let cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.