- 2 8-ounce sheets of frozen puff pastry (thawed)
- 1/2cup grated Parmesan
- 1 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers cut into small pieces
- Dijon mustard
- 6ounces thinly sliced salami
- 1cup lettuce
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Using a 2-inch round cookie cutter, cut circles from pastry sheets and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake until golden brown, about 18 minutes.
- Using your fingers, split each puff in half. Spread the bottom halves with mustard and top with thinly sliced salami, lettuce, peppers, and the top halves of the puffs.