Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, 1 ½ cups of the mozzarella, ¼ cup of the Parmesan, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- In the bottom of a microwave-safe 8-inch square baking dish, spread ½ cup of the sauce.
- Top the sauce with 2 lasagna noodles, ½ cup of sauce, and half the ricotta mixture. Repeat.
- Top with the remaining lasagna noodles, sauce, mozzarella, and Parmesan.
- Cover with wax or parchment paper, then a plate. Microwave on high (power level 10) until the noodles are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Per Serving
- Calories 639
- Fat 34g
- Sat Fat 18g
- Cholesterol 106mg
- Sodium 1,605mg
- Protein 36g
- Carbohydrate 47g
- Sugar 17g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 716mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .