15-ounce container ricotta
baby spinach, chopped (about 4 ounces)
grated mozzarella (8 ounces)
plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan (1 1/2 ounces)
kosher salt and black pepper
24-ounce jar marinara sauce (2 3/4 cups)
no-boil lasagna noodles
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, 1 ½ cups of the mozzarella, ¼ cup of the Parmesan, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- In the bottom of a microwave-safe 8-inch square baking dish, spread ½ cup of the sauce.
- Top the sauce with 2 lasagna noodles, ½ cup of sauce, and half the ricotta mixture. Repeat.
- Top with the remaining lasagna noodles, sauce, mozzarella, and Parmesan.
- Cover with wax or parchment paper, then a plate. Microwave on high (power level 10) until the noodles are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.