Mexican Spiced Hot Cocoa
Serves 1| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 serving hot cocoa mix (plus the ingredients called for in the package directions)
- 2 pinches ground chipotle chili pepper
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream
- Prepare the hot cocoa mix according to the package directions.
- Mix with half the chipotle and half the cinnamon.
- Top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with the remaining chipotle and cinnamon.
- Per Serving
- Calories 151
- Fat 5g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 138mg
- Protein 2g
- Carbohydrate 24g
- Sugar 18g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 47mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .