Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 8 cinnamon graham crackers
- 8 marshmallows
- 4 1.5-ounce milk chocolate bars, broken into pieces
- Heat broiler.
- Break the crackers in half to form squares. Place 8 cracker squares on a baking sheet and top each with a marshmallow.
- Broil until the marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Sandwich with the chocolate pieces and remaining crackers. Serve immediately.
- Per Serving
- Calories 182Calories From Fat 35%
- Fat 7g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 3mg
- Carbohydrate 28g
- Sodium 103mg
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 19g
- Protein 2g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Gourmet chocolate contains high-quality cacao beans and a high percentage of cocoa butter. Inferior chocolate often has sugar added to mask the flavor.