- 1 pound carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- kosher salt
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- pepitas and lime wedges, for serving
- Heat oven to 450° F.
- Toss the carrots and oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Season the pork with the cumin and ½ teaspoon salt; nestle in the carrots.
- Roast, tossing the carrots and turning the pork once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the pork registers 145° F, 20 to 25 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes, then slice.
- Meanwhile, combine the avocado, yogurt, lime juice, and ¼ teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Serve the pork and carrots with the avocado sauce and lime wedges on the side. Top with the pepitas.