- 2 ears corn, shucked and each cut into 6 pieces
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1teaspoon fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
- Heat grill to medium. In a medium bowl, toss the corn with the oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill, uncovered, turning occasionally, until tender, 10 to 12 minutes (reserve the bowl).
- Transfer the cooked corn to the reserved bowl and toss with the cilantro and lime juice. Serve with lime wedges.