- 6 ounces short pasta (such as gemelli)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 pound tomatoes, cut up
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, parsley, anchovies, capers, lemon zest, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the pasta and tomatoes and toss to combine.