Mediterranean Lamb Chops
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chops with ¾ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add 4 chops to the skillet and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining chops.
- Transfer the baking sheet to oven and roast chops to desired doneness, 4 to 6 minutes for medium-rare.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, fennel, lemon juice, oregano, ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper, and the remaining oil.
- Divide the arugula and chops among individual plates and spoon the tomato mixture over the greens.
- Per Serving
- Calories 407Calories From Fat 46%
- Fat 21g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 127mg
- Sodium 644mg
- Carbohydrate 12g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 43g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .