- 20 Easy Meatballs
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 1pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4cup white wine
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1cup instant polenta
- 2tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4cup grated Parmesan
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook the meatballs according to the recipe directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the fennel and cook until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the meatballs, tomatoes, and wine; season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until the tomatoes begin to burst, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the polenta according to the package directions; stir in the butter. Serve the meatballs over the polenta and sprinkle with the Parmesan and parsley.