- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2cup orzo
- 16 Easy Turkey and Parmesan Meatballs, cooked
- 2cups baby spinach
- grated Parmesan, for serving
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, carrot, and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the broth and 2 cups water and bring to a boil. Add the orzo and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in the meatballs and spinach. Serve with the Parmesan.