- 10 Easy Meatballs
- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- cornmeal, for the baking sheet
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1/2 cup roasted peppers, sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the meatballs according to the recipe directions. Cut each in half.
- Heat oven to 475° F. Shape the dough into a large oval and place on a cornmeal-dusted baking sheet. Top with the pesto, ricotta, roasted peppers, and meatballs. Season with ½ teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Bake until the crust is golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes.