- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes (about 15), halved, or quartered if large
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 8 thin chicken cutlets (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- Heat grill to medium-high. Once it is hot, clean the grill grate with a wire brush. Just before grilling, oil the grill grate.
- Fill a large pot with 1 inch of water and fit with a steamer basket. Bring to a simmer. Place the potatoes in a steamer basket, and steam until tender, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Add the arugula and potatoes and toss to coat.
- Whisk together the marmalade, vinegar, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Grill the chicken until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve with the salad.