Marinated Shrimp With Mediterranean Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, torn
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) black olives, pitted
- 3 ounces Feta, sliced
- 1 5-ounce bag pita chips or cracker bread
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, lemon juice, oil, basil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Stir in the radishes, bell peppers, olives, and Feta.
- Divide among bowls. Spoon any remaining liquid over the tops. Serve with pita chips or cracker bread.
- Per Serving
- Calories 554Calories From Fat 230
- Fat 26g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 363mg
- Sodium 1,422mg
- Protein 49g
- Carbohydrate 31g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 5mg
- Calcium 310mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .