Serves 6-8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 lime, cut into slices
- kosher salt
- 2 12-ounce bottles lager beer (such as Corona)
- 1 12-ounce can limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups tequila
- Rub the rims of glasses with lime slices and dip in salt to coat, if desired.
- In a large pitcher, combine beer, limeade concentrate, and tequila. Serve in the glasses over ice. Garnish with the lime slices.
- Per Serving
- Calories 244Calories From Fat 0%
- Protein 0g
- Carbohydrate 31g
- Sugar 26g
- Fiber 0g
- Fat 0g
- Sat Fat 0g
- Sodium 3mg
- Cholesterol 0mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Pat washed fruits and veggies dry before bagging them for storage. Damp items spoil quickly.